Greenland Day Boarding Public school Bareta is managed by the Bhagwanti Devi Educational Society (Regd.). It is known for its excellence for inculcating value based education. The school is touching the heights of sky by the combined efforts of Management, Administration and Staff. It is situated on the Budhlada road in between Jakhal and Budhlada, just half kilometre from Bareta Mandi. It is an innovative, English Medium, Co-educational and has classes from Nursery to 10+2 affiliated to CBSE New Delhi. Today school has its own magnificent spacious building spread over more than 2 acres with facilities for academics, games and sports. It has about 1700 students ,Staff spanning over 75. It has its own transport facilities for students and staff. Best Bus and Railway facility is also at Bareta. Mail and express trains have their stoppage at Bareta Railway station which provide better transport facility to the people of Bareta.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Modelled on the public school system and central pattern, the school is designed to help each child, entrusted to its care to attain an integrated development.
- The school aims at academic excellence, emphasis on character building and discipline, cultivation of dignity of labour, sense of patriotism, social justice and duty of consciousness.
- To develop scientific temper, reasoning and logical mind among children to make them competent to face the challenges posed by the 21st century.
- To bring out a fine blend of western materialistic knowledge and great Indian spiritual and cultural values.
- To make children true human beings and to make them fit for their families, for their society, for the nation and for the world.
- To introduce the ‘GURU SHISHYA’ attitude which would create an intimacy in the relation between teacher and taught.
- To inculcate the leadership qualities among the students.
- To make them unselfish in the service of their follower.
- To imbibe in them the habit of independent thinking, self decision, and self respect, self confidence, self sacrifice.
- To develop in them love for nature and make eco friendly.
- To make them competitive in every field.