GENERAL RULES AND REGULATION
Code of conduct for the students:
- It is expected from all the students that they should come to school with holy motive of learning.
- Students should wear the school uniform on all class days and for school functions.
- They should obey the teacher’s command and instructions with full regards.
- 75% attendance is essential to appear in the final exam. Otherwise student will be debarred from examination.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 15 consecutive days renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
- Conversation in English is must. Using slang and abusive language, behaving abnormally, damaging the school property, Keeping mobile phone, or any prohibited material are certain definite cause of expulsion from the school.
- Non payment of school dues in time will attract immediate action for expulsion from the school.
- The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behavior is an essential condition to a student’s continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action shall be taken against student.
A. Academic Session : From 1st April to 31st March every year.
B. School Working Days : Monday to Saturday.
C. School Timing :
Nsy, K.G., U.K.G. : 08:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
1st Class onward : 08:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
Nsy, K.G., U.K.G. : 09:00 a.m. to 02:30 p.m.
1st Class onward : 09:00 a.m. to 03:30 p.m.
(1) The principal receives visitors on all working days between 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 Noon.
(2) Parents are advised to meet the teachers only on Parent’s day they are urged not to disturb the teachers during class hours.
Procedure for Registration and Admission
Prior registration is required for admission. After registration the child will sit for the Entrance test. The test is the deciding factor for the child’s admission to this school. For admission to nursery classes only simple interaction. The nature of the interaction will be about the daily environment of the child and his family.Regarding admission the decision of the school principal is final. Principal is not bound to give any reason for rejection. Note: - Admission to higher classes is subject to the availability of seats.
Eligibility for admission to: (Age as on 31st march)
Pre Nursery = Age 2.5 + Yrs.
Nursery = Age 3.0 or 3.0+ Yrs.
KG = Age 4.0 or 4.0 + Yrs.
1st = Age 5.0 or 5.0 + Yrs.
1. Original birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ Local bodies is applicable.
2. In case of Senior classes, original transfer certificate, character certificate and result card of previous class is essential.
3. Four photographs (passport size).
4. The admission card will be issued after completing admission formalities.
1. Application for withdraw from the school principal by the parents / guardians of the student a month earlier.
2. A clearance certificate from in charge teacher regarding payment of dues and return of library books and school material should be attached with application.
3. School dues are charged up to the date of issue of school leaving certificate.
4. A student who has left the school is not normally readmitted unless there is very convincing reason behind that.